Last updated: October 4, 2022
The user schedule feature allows you to control how long respondents can access your quiz content.
Every respondent will have a unique schedule that depends on when they can access the quiz.
For example, students are allowed two days to take a quiz from when the teacher assigns it to their respondent account.
- Student A is assigned the quiz on Monday at 10 am - they can access the test any time until Wednesday at 10 am.
- Student B is assigned the quiz on Thursday at 11 am - they can access the test any time until Saturday at 11 am.
How it works
The user schedule counts the time from when the respondent is assigned or registers for an open quiz.
This is when the timer starts for each quiz distribution option:
Use quiz link: Time starts when the user registers for the quiz and presses the start button.
Email invitation: The time starts when you send the email invitation.
Respondent portal: The time begins when you assign the quiz to the users Respondent portal.
Self-registration for a Respondent portal: The time starts when the user registers for the Respondent portal (if the examination is already assigned to the respondent's group.)
Top tip! Use the schedule date feature if you need the same start and end times for all respondents.
How to set the user schedule
- Log in to your FlexiQuiz account, create a quiz and go to the Configure screen
- Scroll down the page to Users Schedule and tick the box
- Enter how many days respondents are allowed to access your quiz
- Publish or open your quiz
- Choose how you want to share your test with quiz-takers
If respondents try and access the quiz after the set timings, they will see a message that says "quiz access has expired".
These guides are for features that help you manage how long respondents can access your quiz content.
Relevant help guides: