Add a logo, image, or icon to your quizzes
Adding your companies logo to your quiz is a great way to support and promote your brand.
A logo, image, or icon also provides the test-taker with the assurance that they are taking the right quiz.
With FlexiQuiz, you can add your company logo, an icon, or small image to a header at the top of every page, including:
Enterprise customers can also add a company logo to Respondent portals.
This guide shows you how to create a quiz with a logo, image, or icon on the top header of every page.
How to add a logo to your quiz header
- Make an online quiz, test, or examination.
- Go to the Configure/ General screen.
Next to the Display options, tick the box Logo
- Press the Browser button to upload your logo.
For the best results, logos should be:
Maximum file size: 1 MB or less
Dimensions: Width - small 100 px, medium 200 px, large 300 px.
You can also reduce the size of your image using a tool such as tinypng.
Upload your logo
Confirm the size that you would like the logo to show on the quiz pages.
- The auto-size box is automatically ticked to allow the logo to resize for any device.
- To adjust the size of your logo, untick the auto-size box.
Confirm the logos position on the header - to the left, middle, or right hand side of the page.
- Press the drop-down menu next to alignment and choose the correct position.
Your logo is instantly added to all of the pages on your online quiz.
- You can check how the logo looks by pressing Preview on the top right of the screen.
Choose the background color for the header.
- Select Theme from the left-hand menu.
- Scroll down to Logo
- Enter a HEX code for the background or choose from the FlexiQuiz color chart.
- Finish configuring and publish your quiz.
Help guides to brand and customize your quiz.
Changing background colors.
Adding background images.
Embedding a quiz.
Blog: Seven ways to style your quiz.
Relevant help guides
Creating a custom certificate