FlexiQuiz free plan FAQs
It is quick and easy to start building great tests, quizzes, or examinations with FlexiQuiz.
FlexiQuiz offers a choice of plans based on your needs. You can create compliance tests for thousands of employees, examinations for students, or trivia quizzes for family and friends; FlexiQuiz offers a vast range of configurable features to help you build quizzes that meet your needs.
What can I do with FlexiQuiz for free?
The FlexiQuiz free plan includes all of the core elements that you need to build great quizzes with up to ten questions. Plus, you can collect up to 20 responses a month across all of your quizzes.
What's more, the free plan lets you make quizzes free forever, and you don't need a credit card to register.
The plan includes all the following features:
- Ten questions per quiz
- 8 question types, including multiple-choice with radio buttons or a drop-down, fill-in-the-blanks, picture choice, matching pairs, free format, and matching text. You can use these question types to create essay questions, matching, yes or no, true or false, and many more.
- A selection of scoring options including set points per answer option or question and manual marking
- Live quiz maker that allows you to create custom quizzes you can host in the classroom, virtual meetings and zoom calls
- A choice of ways to share your quiz either privately or publicly on your website or social media pages
- Customizable welcome and thank you screens
- Answer option randomization
- Question bookmarks
- Timed tests by page or the whole quiz
- Progress bar
- 20 Respondent portals where test-takers can log in to access quizzes with a unique username and password
- 20 results per quiz saved on your analyze dashboard
- Copy questions
- 20 responses a month across all of your quizzes
- Add password protection to your quiz
- Add a registration page to capture additional information such as name, email address, or ID number
- Print quizzes
- Set required questions to mandate an answer before the quiz is submitted
- A choice of fonts and layouts
- 1 GB of storage
- Help guides and email support
If you need a feature from one of our paid plans, you're shown a notification with the option to upgrade at any time.
How do I register with FlexiQuiz for free?
To sign up, go to flexiquiz.com and press sign up.
You will need to enter your email address, name, and provide a password.
You will instantly have access to start creating and sharing quizzes, tests, or examinations. This guide shows you how to make your first quiz in more detail.
Important! If you are a test-taker or would like to be part of a team account, please get in touch with main account Administrator to create a Respondent or Trainer account for you.
How do I create a free online quiz?
It's quick and easy to create amazing quizzes for free with FlexiQuiz.
Check out our FlexiQuiz blog that shows you how to easily create a free online quiz, test, or assessment in eight simple steps.
Why does my quiz show as 'closed' but I did not close it?
This may be because your account has reached your response limit for the month.
The free plan includes 20 responses a month across all of the quizzes on your dashboard. The response counter is refreshed monthly.
What happens to my quizzes if I upgrade from a free to a paid plan?
Any quizzes you have created and results collected on the free plan will be accessible on your new account. If required, you can continue to build upon the free quizzes you've created with additional questions and paid features such as images, audio, and videos.
What does a free quiz look like?
Take our quick free quiz to find out what an exam can look like for test takers.