Adding a registration page to your quiz
By adding a registration page to the start of your online quiz, participants can self-register, authenticate and log-in. The quiz registration page can be configured for teams, companies, or schools to capture and validate relevant participant information.
Popular uses for this page, include:
- Adding password protection.
- Capturing leads.
- Getting consent.
- Collecting data for reporting on quiz performance or to be added to certificates.
- Limiting quiz access.
With FlexiQuiz, you can only add a registration page when sharing your online tests with a Quiz Link or Email invite.
This guide shows you how to configure and add a registration page to your quizzes.
How to add a registration page
- Make a quiz, test, course or assessment.
- From the create page, go to the Publish tab.
- Tick the box Use Quiz Link
- Tick the box Register for quiz
- To update the registration fields - press the Customize Fields button. A pop up will display the options for customizing the information that you ask quiz takers.
- To delete any of the fields - press the X
- To add new fields - press Add field
- From the drop-down menu, select the Type of information you would like quiz takers to enter such as a pass code, email address or to tick a checkbox.
- Under the Field column enter the text to be shown to participants - this can be written in any language.
- Tick the Required box next to any mandatory field. This means, quiz takers can only access your content if the required information is provided, in the relevant format.
- Tick the Unique box next to any field where information can only be provided once such as surname, student ID, or employee ID.
This is an example of the pop-up that enables you to customize the registration requirements:
- Once you've listed all of your requirements, press Close. This will take you back to the main publish page.
- When you're ready to share the exam, press Publish quiz
- Share the URL with participants so they can access your online quiz through the registration page.
Example of a registration page that is shown to participants:
Top tip! You can't see the registration page when you preview your quiz. To test the registration page and participants experience, copy and paste the URL into your browser
All of the requested registration fields are saved in real time on your reports. If the data isn't showing, the information can be accessed from the Analyze tab. Press the 3 dots on the right-hand side of the page. From the options, select Configure columns. The data provided by respondents will be displayed next to the examination results.
Top tip! FlexiQuiz Enterprise and Premium plan members can also configure the style of the quiz takers registration page. Headings, buttons, and colors can all be changed to match your organizations' style. To do this go to the Themes section.
Relevant help guides
Sharing your online quizzes with a unique URL.
How to generate your first online quiz.
Multiple choice, single response.
Fill in the blanks.
Multiple choice, multiple response.