Your main dashboard
If you're an Administrator or Trainer, the main dashboard allows you to view and manage your assigned quiz content easily.
The dashboard is the first page that you see when you first log in to FlexiQuiz. When logged in, you can easily access your dashboard at any time by selecting Dashboard from the top menu.
This guide shows you the features available on your main dashboard.
You can build new exams, tests, assessments and courses by pressing the Create quiz button on the dashboard.
- To create your first quiz, press the blue Create Quiz button.
- Choose if you would like to make a Classic or Live quiz
- Next, give your test a name and press Create quiz.
- You will be taken directly to the quiz editor, where you can add your questions, configure exam options, and publish your test.
Quiz and content status
From your dashboard, you can view the status of each quiz:
- In Design: The examination is being developed and has never been published. Test-takers cannot access your content.
- Open: The quiz is live, and users can access your test based on the configuration options you have selected.
- Closed: The quiz is closed, and test-takers cannot view your content.
Understanding the icons and select action options
Each quiz on your dashboard has icons and a select action menu option on the right-hand side. From left to right they are...
Analyze: Takes you directly to the Analyze screen to view all quiz responses.
- Preview: Lets you view and test your quiz.
- Edit: Direct access to the quiz editor.
- Rename: Change the name of this quiz.
Copy: Make another copy of the quiz.
- Merge: Merge a different quiz on your dashboard with this test.
- Delete: Delete the quiz and all response data.
- Move to folder: Add the quiz to a folder.
Your access to these options may depend on your account type and the permissions associated with your account.
Sorting quizzes into folders
You can sort your quizzes into folders for better organization.
You also can share the folders with Respondents so they can easily reference content on their portal.
Click the +Create folder icon.
- Give your folder a name and press Create folder.
- To add quizzes to the folder, select move to folder from the select action drop-down menu.
- Choose which folder you would like to add the quiz to and press the blue move button.
Learn how to share your folders on Respondent portals >>
Relevant help guides:
Ways to share your quiz
Types of FlexiQuiz accounts