FlexiQuiz Administrator accounts
Administrators (also known as Admins) have full access to all the quizzes and users on your main FlexiQuiz account.
Based on permissions, they can build, edit and analyze quiz results. In addition, they can manage all groups and users.
This guide shows you how to create and manage Admin accounts.
How to add extra Administrators to your FlexiQuiz account
If you are the primary Administrator with a Premium or Enterprise plan, it's easy to add additional Administrators - all you need is their email address.
- To start, log in to your FlexiQuiz account and select Users from the top menu.
- This displays your users dashboard, where you can add and manage all users associated with your account. Press the blue Add user button.
- The new user screen appears where you can add the Admins information. At a minimum, you need to provide a unique username and change the user type to Administrator
- Important! The username must be an email address and unique, meaning it's an email address not used by anyone else on the FlexiQuiz platform.
You can also choose to complete the following optional fields:
- Password: FlexiQuiz automatically generates a random password, or you can add your own.
- Permissions: By default, all permission boxes are ticked. To remove permissions, untick the required box.
- First name: First and last names are used for certificates and identifying the test-taker on the analyze screen.
- Last name: Please see the information above.
- Email: You can send email notifications to the address provided in this or the username field.
- Organization: Add a reference such as company, team, department or country. Information! Organization is a new field, and it's not yet available on any of the reporting.
- Assigned quizzes: A list of examinations assigned to the user to complete as a test-taker.
- Assigned groups: All groups that the user is assigned for taking online tests.
- Notes: You can add some notes and memorable information about this user. Any Admins and Trainers with permission can view and edit the notes.
- Press the blue save button once you're ready to add the user to your FlexiQuiz account.
The user account is created and will appear on your user dashboard. A welcome email can be sent to the user if requested.
How to share the username and password with the account holder
Depending on the information you provided when setting up the Admin account, you can share the username and password with the user in the following ways:
If you include an email address in the username field:
- You can send a custom welcome email directly from your FlexiQuiz account.
- Enterprise customers can instantly send emails from their email accounts using our SMTP integration.
Learn more about sending welcome emails>>
If you did not provide an email address:
- After you press save, a pop-up will appear that contains the Admins unique username and password.
- You can copy and paste this information to share with new users.
- To maintain your account's security, we recommend that the main Admin reviews Admin and Trainer access regularly.
- You can assign quizzes for Admins and Trainers to complete as a test-taker without needing an additional Respondent account. Admins and Trainers can access quizzes from the Assigned Quizzes tab appearing at the top of the page when quizzes are allocated.
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I delete an Admin account?
All quizzes and courses created and managed by the user as an Administrator are assigned to the primary Admin.
All results from quizzes the user took as a test-taker are deleted. This complies with GDPR rules. We cannot recover any deleted data.
How many additional Administrators can I add to my account?
If you have a Premium plan, you can add 1 extra Administrator or Trainer.
If you have the Enterprise plan, you can add up to 24 extra Administrators or Trainers.
You can easily add additional Administrators and Trainers to a Premium or Enterprise plan for only $7 a month.
Can the additional Administrators contact the FlexiQuiz support team?
FlexiQuiz can only respond to emails from Administrators or Trainers if the username on their account matches the email address they are contacting us from.
Relevant help guides:
Upgrade to add Admins to your account