FlexiQuiz Administrator accounts
Administrator (Admin) accounts give the user access to all the quizzes on your main account.
However, you can set each Admin their own set of permissions based on the access they require, such as creating quizzes, editing, deleting, accessing the question bank, publishing tests or viewing results.
Each Admin account gets a unique username and password to log in and manage all quizzes based on the permissions set by the primary account administrator.
A Trainer account is a better option to limit which quizzes the user can view and manage.
Admin (and Trainer) accounts are cost-effective for many people across your organization to access the paid features when making quizzes, tests, or assessments. For instance, on the Enterprise plan, you can add up to 25 extra Admin and Trainer accounts which works out at less than $3 per user per month.
This guide shows you how to create and manage Admin accounts.
How to create extra Admin accounts
- Log in to your FlexiQuiz account and select Users from the top menu.
Press the blue Add user button.
- The new user screen will appear for you to add the test maker details.
At a minimum, you need to provide a unique username and change the user type to Administrator
- Important! The username must be unique and not used by anyone else on the FlexiQuiz platform. We also recommend using an email address so that it's easy to reset the password, and FlexiQuiz can identify them if required.
Complete any optional fields:
- Password: FlexiQuiz automatically generates a random password, or you can add your own.
- Permissions: By default, all permission boxes are ticked. To remove permissions, untick the required box.
- First name: First and last names are used for certificates and identifying the test-taker on the analyze screen.
- Last name: Please see the information above.
- Email: You can send email notifications to the address provided in this or the username field.
- Organization: Add a reference such as company, team, department or country. Information! Organization is a new field, and it's not yet available on any of the reporting.
- Assigned quizzes: A list of examinations assigned to the user to complete as a test-taker.
- Assigned groups: All groups that the user is assigned for taking online tests.
- Notes: You can add some notes and memorable information about this user. Any Admins and Trainers with permissions can view and edit the messages.
- Press the blue save button.
How to share the username and password with the account holder
Depending on the information you provided when setting up the Admin account, you can share the username and password with the user in the following ways:
If you add an email address to the username or email address fields:
- You can send a custom welcome email directly from your FlexiQuiz account.
- Learn more about sending welcome emails.
If you did not provide an email address:
- After you press save, a pop-up will appear that contains the Admins unique username and password.
- You can copy and paste this information to share with new users.
- To maintain your account's security, we recommend that the main Admin reviews Admin and Trainer access regularly.
- You can assign quizzes for Admins and Trainers to complete as a test-taker without needing an additional account. Admins and Trainers can access quizzes from the Assigned Quizzes tab appearing at the top of the page when quizzes are allocated.
If you delete an Admin account:
- All quizzes created and managed by the user as a quiz maker are assigned to the main Admin.
- All results from quizzes the user took as a test-taker are deleted. We are unable to recover any data that is deleted.
Relevant help guides:
Quiz maker for schools
Types of FlexiQuiz accounts
Upgrade to add Admins to your account