Selling quizzes and courses with FlexiQuiz
Check out our FAQs for the most popular questions we get asked about monetizing quizzes, tests, and courses.
Can I sell quizzes, tests, and courses with FlexiQuiz?
Yes, there are several ways that you can keep your content private and only allow access to paying users.
1. Add a sales landing page to the start of a single quiz or group of tests.
One of the most popular ways of selling quizzes is to add a custom sales page to the beginning of your examination, test, assessment, or course. FlexiQuiz will provide you with a unique link for your sales page that you can add or embed on your website, emails, and social media channels.
You can customize the sales page in the following ways:
- Add a description that sells the benefits of your test, course, or examination.
- Provide any terms and conditions.
- Add the option for customers to redeem a discount coupon.
In addition, you can customize the user's experience with customized welcome emails and by limiting the number of times the content is accessed.
When using a FlexiQuiz sales page, quiz takers cannot access your content until the payment is successfully processed using our payment processor, Stripe.
The sales landing page feature is only available for FlexiQuiz Premium and Enterprise customers.
Learn more about adding a landing page to sell your quiz, test, or exam.
Learn how to create a landing page to sell a group of quizzes.
2. Share content securely through an e-commerce store such as Shopify
Shopify allows you to create a store that lists all of your available online quizzes. Your customers can pay for access using a huge range of global and local payment providers, including Quickpay, Stripe, or PayPal.
A popular way to share FlexiQuiz content through Shopify is by sending a welcome email after the payment is processed. You can attach a unique link to the Shopify email that allows people to access the test once.
3. Add quizzes to a restricted area on your site.
Embed a quiz or a Respondent portal in a restricted area of your site and only allow access to paying users.
Top tip! It's important that the quiz is embedded to avoid students copying and sharing the URL.
Learn more about embedding a quiz or Respondent portal.
4. Manually add participants
You can organize payments in your own channels and manually share a link with paying users.
To minimize people sharing your content, we recommend that you allow people access to your quizzes in the following ways:
Top Tip! We suggest that you do not share a quiz link with unlimited quiz attempts to prevent it from being shared with others.
Who is Stripe?
Stripe is a payment processor, which means that they can securely process payments from your buyer's credit or debit cards. Most major cards are accepted, including VISA, VISA debit, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and American Express.
While using Stripe, FlexiQuiz does not charge any fees or commissions. Stripe will charge fees for processing the payments.
You will need to create your own Stripe account to use our sales landing page feature.
Learn more about Stripe.
Can I sell a group of quizzes?
Yes, you can create a bundle of quizzes for selling.
There are two options:
Option 1:Allow test takers to access your content in a set order.
- The link feature is a great option if you would like to fully automate the sales process and ensure students take the quizzes in the set order.
- To set up this option, create your first quiz and add a sales landing page. Next, build a learning path by linking each quiz based on the respondents score or direct everyone to the next quiz after they complete the first.
- Important!The quizzes will need to be completed by the test taker in the same sitting unless you use the save and continue feature.
- Learn more about quiz redirects or creating a learning path.
Option 2: Allow test-takers to complete the quizzes in any order.
- Create a group of quizzes that you would like to sell.
- Add a sales landing page that allows test takers to sign-up for a Respondent portal once payment is completed..
- Test takers can log in to their own Respondent portal at any anytime to view and complete the quizzes, tests, or assessments in the group.
- Example of a respondent dashboard listing course content:
To stay up to date on the development of this feature, follow is on Facebook or Twitter. Our latest updates are also displayed on our new features page.
Create and sell your first online quiz today.