Creating a landing page to sell your group of quizzes
You can add a custom selling page that allows users to buy access to your group of quizzes or training courses.
Once the payment is successfully processed, buyers are automatically set up with a Respondent portal to access your quizzes.
Users have the option to update their username and password to access their Respondent account dashboard.
Users can take the quizzes showing on their dashboard in any order, or you can create a learning path so that they take the quizzes in a set sequence.
This guide shows you how to create a selling page and customize a new user's sign-up page.
How to build and customize a selling group landing page.
- To start, you need to create a group. From your main dashboard, select Groups on the top header.
- Press the blue Add group button.
- The group profile screen appears. You can add a name for the group, assign users and quizzes.
- Select the Sell tab.
- Tick the box Charge for access.
To view what the page looks like, copy and paste the Direct Sell URL into your browser.
Top tip! People will not be able to access your group of quizzes until your Stripe account is linked and they complete payment.
By default, the landing page is in test mode; Stripe will not process any payments. We recommend that you keep the page on test mode until you have tested the end to end journey.
- Link your Stripe account.
- Set a price for your group. You need to select the amount and currency.
Go to the purchase page text box to edit the text for the page. You add text and symbols in almost any language. We recommend including the following information on your sales landing page:
- List of quizzes included in the group.
- Reasons to buy your group of quizzes.
- How they can access the tests and maximum quiz attempts.
- You have the option to change the purchase button text by adding your own wording.