What are groups, and how can they help me manage quizzes?
FlexiQuiz groups enable you to manage groups of quizzes and test-takers efficiently.
The FlexiQuiz group's feature allows you to easily manage:
1. Groups of quizzes
To create a group, you can bundle many quizzes together or create a course of tests, learning materials, and exams.
To share access to the group, bundle, or course simply assign the group to a user account (Respondent, Trainer, or Admin). Users can login to their FlexiQuiz account to view, complete, and manage the quizzes you have shared in the group.
- Create a set of quizzes as part of an onboarding program or learning module. Every time someone joins the company, you can simply add them to the group, and they have instant access to all of the onboarding quizzes.
- Or, you can build a batch of quizzes to sell. Each time someone purchases the package, you can add them to the group, and they have instant access to all of your material.
2. Groups of users
You can create groups of users that all require access to the same group of quizzes, tests, or examinations.
Groups are an efficient way to administer multiple types of test-takers. You can easily add or remove quizzes and compare students results at a group level.
These are some example of how groups can be used:
- Teachers and professors can create a group for each class to track and manage learning plans efficiently. When you want to assign a new test or examination to the class, add the quiz to the group.
- Companies can create groups for each department to manage different training plans efficiently. Group reporting can also be used to share results with department heads.
3. Sharing quiz making tasks with Trainers
You can assign Trainers to the group to perform various tasks such as creating quizzes, editing, sharing tests, and analyzing results.
Trainers will have access based on the permissions you set to all quizzes and Respondents within the group.
- You can assign a group to a manager. The manager can share quizzes and analyze results for their team. However, they're unable to edit the quiz or view results for other teams.
What are the key benefits of groups?
- Save time by assigning a group of quizzes to a user or many users with just 3 clicks.
- An easy way to manage a group of employees or students.
- Ability to sell a course or a bundle of quizzes.
- Increased productivity by working with others to create quizzes based on role based permissions.
- Reports and analytics at a group level.
How do I create and manage a group?
You can create, edit, and manage groups from your groups dashboard. To access the dashboard, select Users from the top menu and click on the Groups tab.
This guide provides a detailed description of how to create and manage a group.
Does every test-taker need to have a Respondent account to be part of a group?
All test-takers will need to have a Respondent, Trainer, or Administrator account associated to your main account.
You cannot add the following users to a group:
- Test takers who are sent an email invite or quiz link.
- Admin, Trainer, or Respondent accounts that are not associated to your account. You will need to set up the users account.
How many groups can I create?
The number of groups will depend on your FlexiQuiz plan.
If you would like more than 100 groups, please contact us for pricing.