Upload documents to quizzes, assessments, and courses
The Upload documents feature allows you to share supplementary material with your students, including worksheets for your students to download, complete, and upload.
With FlexiQuiz upload documents, you can attach various files to your quizzes or courses including, PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, or Word.
Popular ways you can use the upload documents feature include:
- Sharing additional reading material as part of a learning path.
- Providing a template for students to complete as part of a quiz question.
- Sharing learning information remotely.
Please note, uploading files is a paid feature.
This guide shows you how to add a file to your quiz questions or pages.
How to attach documents to your quiz for students to download
- Login to your FlexiQuiz account and create a quiz or course.
- Select a page such as welcome, text/media, question, or thank you.
- Go to the menu bar and press the More... button.
Choose the paper icon.
A pop-up will appear that enables you to upload a file.
Upload file requirements:
File types: doc .docx .pdf .ppt .xls .xlsx .csv .ods
File size: 2G or less.
Where possible, we also recommend that you compress your files using tools such as smallpdf.com or tinypng.com
- Select your file and wait for it to upload onto the system.
- Once uploaded, press Save
- Your document is added to your chosen page or question.
- You can continue to add text, videos, images, and audio.
- Configure, Publish and Share your quiz in the usual way.
When quiz takers view your quiz or course, they can see your file attachment on the page. Quiz takers can download and save a copy of your document.
You can ask students to complete information on the document or worksheet and upload it onto a test using the file upload question type.
Important! The upload documents feature is not suitable in the following situations:
- If you don't want to allow students to download a copy of your file that they can potentially save then this feature is not suitable.
- When you would like students to view a picture, video, or listen to an audio file during the quiz experience.
- Please consider these guides for more information on how to create a quiz and embed or add media.
Relevant help guides