Making a picture choice quiz
Picture choice is a simple closed-ended multiple-choice question that allows test-takers to choose the correct response from a selection of images, pictures, or icons.
You can add questions using text, videos, photos, or audio and use images for the answer options. The FlexiQuiz system can format the images in small, medium, large, or extra-large so they look great on any device, including laptops, tablets, and mobiles. Questions can be auto-scored based on the rules you select.
Picture choice can make a quiz look more visually attractive, so are great for interactive quizzes, lead generation, learning languages, spelling tests, and much more.
This guide shows you how to create a quiz question with picture choice answer options.
How to create a picture choice quiz
- Login to your FlexiQuiz account.
- From your main dashboard, press Create Quiz.
- Enter a name for your quiz and press Create quiz.
- Press Add Item.
- Choose Question from the drop-down menu.
- Select Picture Choice from the Question Type drop-down menu.
- Add your question in the Question box. The question can include text, images, video, and sound.
To add your pictures to the answer options, press Browse and select the image you would like to upload.
Images should be:
- maximum file size: 1 MB
- format: jpeg, jpg, gmp, png
- the recommended size of images: 500 px wide
- To add additional answer images, press Add option and upload your picture.
To choose the size that the system displays the answer options to test-takers, go to display image. You can pick from:
- Extra large
Check out this picture choice quiz to see how different sizes look >>.
Set the question scoring.
Important! If you're awarding points for the whole question, you need to check the box for the correct answer option.
Format the question. Your options include:
Assign a category and add to the question bank.
Randomize the answer options.
Share question feedback based on right or wrong answers.
- Press Save
- You can continue to add more picture choice questions by following steps 4 to 13 above. Or add other question types to your quiz such as multiple choice, fill-in-the-blanks, or file upload.
- Configure your quiz
- Publish and share your quiz.
All responses are automatically saved on your Analyze screen.
Relevant help guides
Inspiration for using picture choice questions