Track Respondent portal results
With the FlexiQuiz LMS user activity report, you can track all results for users with a Respondent portal in one place.
The report summarizes all assigned activities, including quiz progress, pass rate, average score for all quiz-takers and detailed analytics.
You can download reports in PDF or Excel formats.
How to access Respondent portal reports
Administrators and Trainers with Analyze reports permissions can access the information. Trainers can only view the results for Respondent portals linked to their workspace.
There are two ways to view the reports.
#1. Reports screen
- Log in to your FlexiQuiz account and select Reports from the top menu.
- Next, select All users from the drop-down menu. A list appears of all Respondents, Trainers and Admins linked with your workspace. Top tip! The table also summarizes which users have not completed assigned quizzes.
- To find the relevant user, scroll down the page or enter their details (username, first name or last name) in the search box.
- Once you find the user, press the + to view all activities that they have been assigned.
See below for a definition for each column.
#2. Users screen
- Log in to your FlexiQuiz account and select Users from the top menu. Your users dashboard will appear.
- Click on the required user to display their profile page.
- Next, choose the Results tab and a summary of all assigned quizzes will appear.
- You can view the following information:
- Total quizzes: Total number of quizzes or activities assigned to the user.
- Total passed: Number of quizzes where the user has a passing grade.
- Cumulative score: Total score of all submitted quizzes.
- Duration: Time taken on all activities.
In addition, there is a list of all assigned quizzes - see below for a definition for each column.
Definition for each column
Quiz: Name of the quiz or activity.
Date submitted: Shows if the user has started and submitted the quiz. If the quiz has been submitted, the date will show.
Score: Number of points the respondent earns out of the total available.
Grade: Custom grade.
Duration: Amount of time the user spends on the activity.
Pass: A tick appears if the user achieves a pass grade.
Avg. score: The average score (shown as a percentage) of every who submitted the quiz. You can compare the users performance against the rest of the group with the score and avg. score columns.
View: Lists all questions and the user response. The report can also show category scores and time taken per page.
Frequently asked questions
No, the report only includes quizzes or activities you assign to the user's Respondent portal.
Relevant help guides