Adding coupons when selling quizzes
When you sell individual quizzes or a group of tests, there may be times when you want to offer a discount.
Offering targeted discounts are a powerful way to drive sales. For example, you can apply discounts for:
- Specific user groups.
- Driving sales within key time frames.
- To incentivise students to try your product.
With FlexiQuiz, you can add offer targeted discounts using coupon codes. You can apply discount codes when adding a selling page to a quiz or course.
This guide shows you how to add a coupon code to a quiz or group of tests.
How to add a coupon code to a single quiz
- Create your online test
- Go to the Configure screen and select Sell from the left-hand menu.
- Set up your sales landing page.
- Scroll down the page to discount codes
- Press the blue add code button.
- Enter the price for the quiz that users will pay when they provide the correct code. The currency automatically matches the currency you have selected to sell the quiz.
Add a code that you would like users to quote. The code can include letters and numbers.
This image shows an example of users paying $10.99 when they quote 'Spring Sale 2022'.
- Share the quiz with students.
The selling page now includes a box that allows users to enter the code provided. The discounted price is reflected on the Stripe payment page.
How to add a coupon code to sell a group of quizzes
- Make the quizzes, tests, or exams that you would like to include in the course that you are going to sell.
- Select Group from the top header and press add group or open an existing one.
- From the group profile page, choose the sell tab.
- Scroll down the page to discount codes.
- Press the add code button.
- Enter the price that you would like users to pay when they quote your discount code. The currency matches your selection for the sell group standard pricing.
Enter a unique code that you would like buyers to quite.
This image shows an example of $50 when the user quotes "first time user".
- Share the direct sell URL on your website, social media pages, or emails.
- Share the codes as part of your marketing campaigns.
A box is included on your landing page that allows users to enter the unique code.
- You can up to 10 discount codes.
- If the code is correct, the discounted price will show to buyers on the Stripe payment page.
- If the code is wrong, the discount will not apply.
- You can delete a code at any time by pressing the X next to the code.
- You can add new discount codes at any time.
Relevant help guides:
How to make your first quiz
Add a landing page to sell a single quiz
Adding a landing page to sell a group of quizzes, tests, or exams
Building a learning pathway to sell
How to make money selling quizzes