Analyzing results for groups
Group reports give you an instant snapshot of quiz results for the assigned Respondents within one of your groups. From the reports page, you can sort data based on your requirements and download the report in a spreadsheet format to easily create graphs or tables.
Plus, the reports can help team managers or teachers get a better understanding of the performance for their group (such as a class, team or department). Group reports can be downloaded and shared, or managers can be given instant online access with an Administrator or Trainer account.
The guide will show you how to view and manage Group reports.
How to access Group reports
- Select Reports from the top menu
- Go to the Report Type, select Group from the drop-down menu
- Choose the group that you would like to view from the drop-down menu
You will be shown a table listing all of the Respondents in your group, along with the quizzes they have been assigned and their results.
Top Tip! All completed quizzes are highlighted in green so that you can easily see which users have completed, or not completed the assignment.
How to work with your reports
- Order your data by the Respondent's username. Click on the Name arrow to sort alphabetically in ascending or descending order.
- Filter by quiz results. Select a quiz and click on the arrows to sort by score.
- Search by any text or value. Enter the text or number in the search box and all responses that contain the data will be displayed.
- Download the data in an excel document. Click Export to download in a spreadsheet for saving, creating charts or sharing.
- Select the number of Users to view per page. Click the drop-down menu next to show entries and select the number of Respondents that you will like to view per page.
Relevant help guides:
How to create a group
How to assign Trainers to groups
How to make an online quiz.