How to assign a quizzes to a Respondent portal
For users to take a quiz on their Respondent portal, you must assign it to them.
Once you assign an open quiz to a user, they can log in to their Respondent portal and take the test.
With FlexiQuiz LMS, you can assign quizzes to Respondent portals in four ways.
- On the User profile page.
- When publishing a quiz.
- Using APIs and webhooks - Enterprise only.
- As part of a Group - Essentials and above.
#1. User profile page
- Log in to your FlexiQuiz account and select Users from the top menu.
- You can create a new Respondent or select an existing user from your dashboard. Click on the user to open their profile page.
- Scroll down the page to Assigned quizzes.
- Click on the green Assign Quizzes button. A pop-up will appear that shows all quizzes linked to your workspace.
- From the Available box, click on the quiz you want to assign to this user.
- Next press >>, and the quiz will move from the Available box to the Assigned box.
- Click ok to make your changes and close the pop-up.
- On the user profile page, press Save.
#2. Publishing a quiz
- Create a quiz and go to the Publish tab.
- Press Publish Quiz to open the test.
- Scroll down to Assign Users / Groups and tick the box.
- If the user already has a Respondent portal, press the green Assign Users button. A pop-up appears with two boxes - Available and Assigned.
- Go to the Available box that lists all users linked to your workspace who are not assigned to this quiz.
- Click on the user that you want to assign the quiz to and press >>. The user will move from the Available to the Assigned box.
- Press the blue Save button.
The quiz is instantly assigned to the user's Respondent portal.
#3. APIs and webhooks
This option is available for Enterprise customers.
If you have an Essentials plan or above, you can assign the quiz to a FlexiQuiz Group. All Respondents who are part of the group can access the quiz.
Learn how to assign quizzes to a group.
Relevant help guides: