Matching quiz question
A matching question consists of pairing the text displayed in two columns.
Test-takers choose from a list of options in the right-hand column to match the text in the left-hand column.
This guide shows you how to add a matching question to your FlexiQuiz.
How to add a matching question
- You can add a matching question from the Create screen. To add your question, you need to press Add Item and select Question from the drop-down menu.
- Next to the Question type choose Matching from the drop-down menu.
- Add your question or any information to the Question box. You can add images, videos, gifs and audio if you have a paid plan.
- Now add all the fixed option text in the Options boxes on the left-hand column.
- Add the correct matching text in the match column on the right.
Once you have added your question, choose how you want to score the question. A matching question is automatically scored by the FlexiQuiz system.
- Points per question: Test-takers must correctly match all of the responses to get the points.
- Set option points: You can award test-takers points for each correct response within the question.
- You can format the questions by changing the font, text color and mixing the answer options on the right-hand column.
- To add the question to your quiz, press the blue Save button.
Relevant help guides