Adding Trainers to your FlexiQuiz account
With a Premium or Enterprise plan you can give users access to assigned quizzes based on the permissions you set.
Trainers do not have access to all quizzes on your account. Trainers can only access assigned quizzes or content that they make.
This guide shows you how to add a Trainer to your account.
How to add Trainers
An account Administrator with a Premium or Enterprise plan can add Trainers.
- Log into your FlexiQuiz quiz maker account.
- Select Users from the top menu to access your User dashboard, which lists all users associated with your account.
- Next, press the blue Add user button, and the new user form will appear.
At a minimum, you need to fill in the following fields:
Username: Enter the email address for the user.
Password: FlexiQuiz has randomly generated a password, but you can delete this and create your own. The Trainer can update their password when they log in to their workspace.
User type: Select Trainer from the drop-down menu.
Next, set the user-level permissions. Here is a breakdown of the permissions:
- Important! Trainer permissions allow access to assigned quizzes and groups only.
A user account is assigned to the Trainer when they're part of a quiz or group.
- View the user dashboard that lists all assigned Respondent, Trainer and Admin accounts
- Create new Respondent accounts manually or using bulk upload
- Suspend Respondent, Trainer, or Admin accounts
- Reset users passwords
- Assign users to quizzes and groups
- Trainers cannot change an Admins role or permissions
Users can only view and edit groups assigned to them as a Trainer.
- Create new groups and assign themselves as a Trainer
- View existing groups
- Assign quizzes and users to a group
Create/ edit quizzes
- Access to the accounts main dashboard to view assigned quizzes
- Add folders on the main dashboard
- Create a new quiz
- Access to all features on the create screen, including adding questions with answer options, adding welcome or thank you pages
- Edit questions on existing quizzes
- Add questions to the question bank
- Copy quizzes
- Merge tests
Delete quiz/ results
- Delete quizzes from the primary user's screen
- If the Trainer has permissions for analyze/ reports, they can delete quiz takers results
Important! We're not able to recover any quiz results or participant's answers deleted by a Trainer.
View question bank
Trainers will also need the create / edit quizzes box checked to access the question bank.
- Add, edit, delete question categories
- Add questions to the bank by checking the category box when creating a question
- Bulk uploading questions
- View, edit and delete all existing questions in the bank. You cannot recover deleted questions
- Add questions from the bank to a quiz
- Access and editing rights on the configure screen
- Access to certificates, notifications, sell, results, theme, grading, and the general screen to add logos, quiz time limits, or more
- Access to the Publish screen
- Open and close assigned quizzes
- Distribute tests using the quiz link or email invites
- Create and customize the registration page
- Delete email invitees
- Assign quizzes to groups or user accounts
- Access to the analyze screen to view results and reports for everyone who has taken the test
- Download copies of quiz certificates
- Change scores
- View the answers given by each quiz taker
- Export reports to an excel or PDF file
- Retrieve the users URL if using save and continue
Top Tip! You can change the Trainer's permissions anytime.
- You can also add a first name, last name, email and their organization's name.
- You can give the Trainer quizzes to complete as a test-taker; go to the Assigned quizzes and Assigned groups boxes.
- To assign quizzes for the user to manage as a Trainer, scroll down to Quizzes assigned as a Trainer
- Press the green Assign Quizzes button and a pop-up will appear with all quizzes associated with your workspace.
- Highlight the online tests that you want to share and press >>. Assigned quizzes will move from the Available box to Assigned.
- Press Ok to save your changes.
- Press the blue Save button when you're ready to add the user to your account..
- A pop-up will appear to confirm that the user workspace is live. To notify the user, copy and paste their username and password or send a custom welcome email.
The new Trainer is listed on your User's dashboard.
Relevant help guides: