Sharing your FlexiQuiz screen with Zoom
You can create a live quiz and share your screen with Zoom to allow your audience to play along.
Sharing your screen is a great way to engage players by allowing them to view responses and track their progress on the leaderboard.
Top tip! Players will need a separate device or screen to play the game and view your screen on Zoom.
How to share screen with Zoom
- To start, make a FlexiQuiz live quiz.
- When you are ready to play the quiz, go to your editor screen and press Play Live Quiz. Your live lounge will appear, allowing you to view the live quiz access code and track players joining the game.
- To share your screen, open or join a Zoom meeting and invite your audience to join the meeting. Once ready, click Share Screen and your audience can view your live quiz lounge. At any time, you can prevent players from seeing your screen by pressing Pause Share.
- On your FlexiQuiz live lounge, you can share and enlarge the QR code for players to quickly join the game using their mobile devices.
- When you're ready to start the quiz, click Start Quiz.
- Your audience can view your screen and engage in discussions through Zoom. At the same time, they can submit their responses and track their progress on a mobile device.
Note! FlexiQuiz does not have an official integration with Zoom on the Zoom App Marketplace.
Relevant help guides: