NextSpark Solutions Pty (“NextSpark” or “we”) that operates flexiquiz.com, follows a zero tolerance Anti-Spam Policy.
If you use our Service to spam, we will terminate your Service immediately with no refund.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, “spam” refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate email messages. “Unsolicited” means that the recipient has not verifiably granted explicit, deliberate, and still-revocable permission for the email to be sent. “Bulk” means that the email message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages with almost identical content.
In addition to complying with the terms of this Policy, Users must comply with all anti-spam laws in the country of residence of the User and its contacts. It is the Users responsibility to determine if the User is subject to any national anti-spam legislation and if the User is compliant with said legislation. NextSpark shall in no way be held responsible for the Users violation of any anti-spam law that may be applicable. NextSpark can immediately terminate the Users account if there is any violation(s) of said laws.
When someone receives an email that they think is spam, they can click a button that sends a spam report to the recipient’s ISP or email company. If a number of these reports are generated this will generate a spam report.
If a spam report is generated, we will issue you with a warning and review the content of your emails reported as spam. If we believe your emails are spam, we will suspend your account immediately while a full investigation occurs.
To ensure a spam report is not generated, we recommend that you adhere to the following points.
- Don’t assume that you have permission to send an email to the recipient.
- Don’t use purchased, rented or lists provided by third parties.
- The headlines for your messages should not be deceptive or misleading.
- Your content should not be vulgar, offensive, illegal or otherwise prohibited by applicable law or the NextSpark Policy, in particular but not limited to NextSpark Terms and Conditions
- Every email sent from your flexiquiz.com account will contain an unsubscribe link. The unsubscribe link must not be changed or removed without our express permission. The recipient can press the unsubscribe link to stop any further emails from NextSpark. The unsubscribe link sends a notification to NextSpark and updates the email list to stop sending any flexiquiz.com emails to the recipient.
Receipt of unwanted messages from NextSpark
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from NextSpark or sent using NextSpark's systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact NextSpark using the details below and we will investigate the matter.
Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy
NextSpark may amend this Anti-Spam Policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.