You can add logos or images to the headers on all pages of your quiz. Combine logos with our color theme options to create professional looking tests that reflect your company branding or the theme of the quiz to engage quiz takers.
How to upload and position a logo or image:
This feature is available for Premium plan members only.
1. Create a quiz, test or course
2. Select the Configure tab (from the options along the top)
3. Select General from the left-hand menu
4. Next to the Display options, tick the box Logo
5. Press Browse to choose your logo or image for uploading
6. Logos can be uploaded in JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG or SVG format
7. Select a logo or image from your files
8. The size the image will be uploaded will be shown (height by width). If the size is not correct untick the auto size box and add the sizing for your logo. The size of the logo can be changed at any time
9. From the drop-down menu, select if you would like to position the logo to the left, middle or right on the page header
10. The logo is automatically added to all pages within your quiz including; welcome, questions, results and thank you pages
11. Press Preview to view what the logo looks like. The logo is automatically shown on a white background, but this can be changed
12. You can adjust the size of positioning at any time by returning to Configure and General
How to change the colors for the logo background banner