1. What is the Rhizosphere?
2. what does the term Mycorrhiza mean?
3. The fungi have a huge network of threads which connect to the roots of plants. these threads are called
4. This network of myselium absorbs water and minerals and transports them into the plant. Name the two minerals mentioned
5. In the Leaves the plant uses the minerals and water to produce
6. Excess Dextrose is transported to the
7. In this symbiotic relationship. The plant gets water and minerals from the Mycorrhizal fungi and the fungi gets Dextrose. This symbiotic relationship is known as
8. The relationship between the plant and fungi could be described as mutualistic? Explain the underlined term